Parker Vacumatic Fountain Pen
– Senior Maxima – largest size jumbo pen of the series
– Long bold pen of overall length 5-3/8 inches
– Semi-transparent laminated red burgundy pearl striped barrel
– Deluxe double jewel/ twin-tassie with matching red burgundy striped pattern
– Extra broad chevron capband
– Blue diamond – representing Parker’s lifetime warranty
– Glossy excellent minty condition
– Vacumatic speedline filler
Up here is a vintage Parker Vacumatic SENIOR MAXIMA DOUBLE JEWEL/TWIN TASSIE fountain pen, which was manufactured in USA circa 1930s.
The pen is very rare to find, largest of the series, long and bold, of overall length 5-3/8 inches.
The pen is in nice condition.
The pen illustrates red burgundy pearl striped pattern, and it is amber SEMI-TRANSPARENT, you can see the ink flow inside.
The pen bears double jewel at the both ends, with matching red burgundy pearl striped pattern.
The pen bears a extra broad gold capband with chevron pattern.
It is fitted with a Parker 14ct solid gold nib, writing smooth medium line.
A new vacumatic sac has been fitted. The speedline filling system is special and in working order.
The pen is very glossy, like new, minty, in excellent condition.
This Parker Vacumatic has a classic elegance and has been produced to the highest standards of craftsmanship, technology and aesthetics.
The pen has been serviced and tested for full functionality. This is rare and very much sought after, of such a collectible and vintage pen in nice condition.